The journal is published quaterly by the Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University. Publisher's address: 125009, 9 Mokhovaya street, Moscow, Russia.
Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University was founded in 1947 at the Department of Philology of the Moscow State University. In 1952 it was reorganized as an independent Faculty of Journalism. Today it is considered to be the leading institution for journalism and mass communication education in Moscow, Russia and CIS countries.